Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I adore your comments!

At 3:59 a.m. this morning someone was reading my weblog and they felt compelled to write a comment. Woo-hooo! Love those late night blog readers and their comments!

And what did this anonymous reader have to say? They told me that if I am alone all I have to do is call this particular number to find "Real Singles" in my area with only a $4.99 connection fee and $0.99 per minute! WoW!

Now, this is the only comment I've gotten so far on my blog. Only one comment and it's from some sort of advertising 'bot that wants me to spend money on finding a date. Well, let me tell you something: if I had a friggin' social life I wouldn't be spending all of this time keeping this weblog. And another thing - If my entries are so un-interesting that I've only gotten one comment and it is...well...a non-comment, then I really have a problem, eh?

No comments: