Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Redesigned Website

So much is going on these days. The DURATION show at the Blue Note on July 25 was great - lots of good feedback. With that show over, the same personnel now are 100% Hormone Junkies. YAY! We're practicing for a show in late September at the Earthdance Festival here in Columbia, Missouri. We'll be playing a few of the same songs from the DURATION show, plus three songs from the new HJ album: Arsenal - which should be out by then.

Before all of that happens, though, I want to have good, working websites up - for myself and for Hormone Junkies. I am not the most fluent at such creations, but I do what I can. I've started reworking my own website http://DEStudios.net and I'm somewhat pleased, but it doesn't have the interactivity that I was hoping for. I'll be tidying things up in the next few days and then I hope I'll be able to get to work on the Hormone Junkies site.

In the meantime, I am totally jazzed about the prospects of getting back into the swing of things.

No comments: